Workplace Relations Advisory Service
WORKPLACE RELATIONS ADVISORY SERVICE:
R&C provides current regulatory information and updates for members and ensures key information from Fair Work Australia is translated and communicated in a way that assists you in understanding employer obligations.
A dedicated national telephone advisory service operates Monday to Friday providing members with one on one advice from a team of specialist workplace relations advisors. Fee for service consultation is also available.
Key specialisation areas include:
- Federal and State employment legislation such as the Fair Work Act
- The national employment standards
- Interpretation of Awards and the Award Modernisation process
- Wage rate information
- Employment contracts
- Performance counselling
- Termination of employment including redundancy
- Fair Work Information Statement
- Workplace policies and procedures
- Workers compensation
- Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S)
To support members on a 24/7 basis, information, tools and templates are continuously updated and available through the member login area of the R&C website.
Helping you manage your workplace and employment risks
Workplace Relations Advisory Service Brochure (202.71 Kb)
“We were recommended to join Restaurant & Catering by a friend in the industry. As an employer in the Hospitality industry, the biggest benefit is being kept up to date with all the wage and entitlement information. It’s like having our very own IR department”.
Ed Dixon Food Design