Responsible Service of Alcohol – (RSA)
This course complies with the learning outcomes and requirements of the Queensland Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing, explaining the legal responsibilities related to the sale and service of alcohol.
Note that all staff who ‘…. are involved in the service and supply…’ of alcohol must hold a current RSA certificate.
- Legal requirements of the sale and service of alcohol
- Harm minimisation and duty of care
- Anticipating problems and managing patrons
- Assess and monitor the levels of intoxication of patrons
- Advise patrons on ‘standard drinks’ and the effects of alcohol
- Providing a range of options to assist customers to drink within appropriate limits
- Knowing the reasons for refusing service to intoxicated customers
- Skills to detect and prevent under-age drinking
- Refusing service to intoxicated customers
- Taking responsible action to assist intoxicated customers.
Options of training;
Restaurant & Catering can deliver the full course at your premises (max 25 participants) to cater to your establishment’s specific needs at a time that suits you. Contact Restaurant & Catering on 1300 722 878 to arrange an in-house RSA course.
Face to Face
Cost: $75 for members ($100 for non-members)
Time: 9am – 3:30pm
Venues in Brisbane and Gold Coast: TBA
Course Duration: from 4 to 8 hours. You can work at your own pace and save your progress as you go.
Course Cost: $75.00 (for R&C Members) or $100.00 (non members)
Click Here to download the course registration form – Fax back to 1300 722 396
Click here to visit the training calendar for course dates
For more information contact the Association on 1300 722 878 or click here
We will require you to pre-pay for the course before attending. Please see your relevant course flyer for all payment options. You will receive confirmation of your registration once it has been received.
*This is a unit of competence within the AQF and is nationally recognised – National RTO
Required documents for enrolment
Language, Literacy and Numeracy
Training Statutory Declaration
Residency consent form
Please download & read the Terms & Conditions before you apply to complete any course with Restaurant & Catering.
Already registered for a course? Be sure to read the Participant Code of Conduct before attending.
Read the RTO training policies before start your training