NSW - Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
Responsible Service of Alcohol – (RSA) SITHFAB009A
Qualify for employment in the hospitality industry with the mandatory RSA training (OLGR approved). This Office of Liquor, Gaming & Racing (OLGR) approved course explains the legal responsibilities related to the sale, supply, and service of alcohol. Successful applicants will obtain a (OLGR) approved Certification. Feel free to contact Restaurant & Catering on 1300 722 878 to enquire on training.
- Legal requirements of the sale and service of alcohol
- Harm minimisation and duty of care
- Anticipating problems and managing patrons
- Assess and monitor the levels of intoxication of patrons
- Advise patrons on ‘standard drinks’ and the effects of alcohol
- Providing a range of options to assist customers to drink within appropriate limits
- Knowing the reasons for refusing service to intoxicated customers
- Skills to detect and prevent under-age drinking
- Refusing service to intoxicated customers
- Taking responsible action to assist intoxicated customers.
Changes on the RSA and RCG were introduced from 22nd August.
Course Duration: 8:45am – 4:00pm
Course Location: MEGA Building – Level 2, 552 George Street – Sydney NSW
(Located next to Town Hall Train Station)
Course Cost: $155 (members price only) or $195 (non members Price)