NSW - Restaurant and catering Licensee Course (RLC)
Restaurant & Caterers Licensee Course
This course is essential for licenced restaurants, caterers, nightclubs, motels, function centres, vessels and motel operators who wish to obtain a Restaurant or Caterers Liquor License.
The Restaurant & Caterers Licensee course includes a compulsory written test required by the LAB. Interpreters welcome if required.
- Restaurant, Catering, Motel and Nightclub Licensee Law
- Offences under the Liquor Act
- Risk Management – OH&S, Public Liability, Workers Compensation
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Strategic Customer Service
- Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management
Full reference manual included – course notes and legal information.
Course Duration: 3 Day Course – 8:45am – 4:00pm all days
Course Location: MEGA Building – Level 2, 552 George Street Sydney NSW (Located next to Town Hall Train Station)
Course Cost: $510 (members price only) or $610 (non members price)
This is a unit of competence within the AQF and is nationally recognised – National RTO # 6868, NSW RTO # 1518.